Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Good Day

So it was my first say at the capitol building and it seemed to go very well. I got to sit in on both the Senate and the House for a short period of time. I also got to talk to Representative Nancy Michael from Greencastle's district and Win Moses from my home district in Fort Wayne. I am actually going to call Win's office tomorrow to schedule a lunch meeting with him to talk about a potential Feed-in Tariff policy and geothermal. It should be an interesting meeting. I hope to sit in on more of the sessions tomorrow and possibly track down any committee hearings I would be interested in. Also, I think I may follow up on this Campus Police bill. Since I did a report on them last year, I may be able to offer some insight. We will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment